La Compagnie Noire Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Coast Guard Recruiting Office Posters

Répondre au sujet    La Compagnie Noire Index du Forum » La Ruelle » Bureau de recrutement Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Coast Guard Recruiting Office Posters
Auteur Message
Donnieclark
Visiteurs
Visiteurs

Masculin
Point(s): 65
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message Coast Guard Recruiting Office Posters Répondre en citant
Hello,
I'm a fairly new Reservist and in my civilian occupation I work with a lot of kids just out of high school looking at what they want in their future. I'm trying to spice up my office a little bit and was wondering if anyone had any of the recruiting style posters you see in the recruiting office. I stopped by my local recruiting office and they gave me two (One with a small boat team on the water and another with 3 MH-60's) Does anyone have any others? I think the Coast Guard Reserve made most of the posters I saw hanging up. I would gladly pay shipping, or if you know a source where I could look that would be great.

Please help.
Thanks,
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References:http://www.uscg.org/Forum/aft/30709.aspx#173836

product innovation video

Sam 30 Déc - 16:45 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 30 Déc - 16:45 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    La Compagnie Noire Index du Forum » La Ruelle » Bureau de recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation