La Compagnie Noire Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Soldiers Live...Still?

Répondre au sujet    La Compagnie Noire Index du Forum » La Ruelle » La Compagnie Noire [RP] Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Soldiers Live...Still?
Auteur Message
Donnieclark
Visiteurs
Visiteurs

Masculin
Point(s): 65
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message Soldiers Live...Still? Répondre en citant
Hello,
Any other big Black Company fans out there? I have an annual habit of Googling Glen Cook Black Company for news about sequels, and for 15 years now have been disappointed. This was one my favorite series to read in my life, and it seemed to me that Glen Cook had delivered us to a great springboard at the end of the last one to a fascinating setting for the Company's next adventures. The Wikipedia page has said for many years that there are two sequels on the way (they even have titles!), but there's never any news.

I was talking with a couple friends who also read the entire series, and they assumed that it had ended as intended with Soldiers Live. I therefore thought to throw it out on here--did anyone else feel the series had ended properly, or are there others who've been waiting as long as me to see what happens next?

Please help.
Thanks,
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References:https://www.sffworld.com/forum/threads/black-company-soldiers-live-still.46366/

Online marketing ads

Sam 23 Déc - 18:55 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 23 Déc - 18:55 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    La Compagnie Noire Index du Forum » La Ruelle » La Compagnie Noire [RP] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation