La Compagnie Noire Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Recruiting Problems

Répondre au sujet    La Compagnie Noire Index du Forum » La Ruelle » Bureau de recrutement Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Recruiting Problems
Auteur Message
Donnieclark
Visiteurs
Visiteurs

Masculin
Point(s): 65
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message Recruiting Problems Répondre en citant
Hello,
I didn't get a phone number from my recruiter and It is impossible to get a hold of him or any human being at my local recruiting office.
And I mean that. The phone options are killing me. There is no human being, and the option to bring up the entire list of recruiters just asks you for the extension number.
I finished MEPS and am trying to get a hold of him. Someone switched me to Reserve accidentally and I got a call from the reserve recruiter. Incidentally, I can't get a hold of that recruiter either because his number just sends me back to the prerecorded circle of infinite death.
I knew the Coast Guard was hard to get into, but I guess I didn't think it extended to phone lines too.
I'll take whatever suggestions I can get from the sages on this board.

Please help.
Thanks,
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References:http://www.uscg.org/Forum/aft/12652.aspx

B2B Advertising Examples

Ven 22 Déc - 13:07 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 22 Déc - 13:07 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    La Compagnie Noire Index du Forum » La Ruelle » Bureau de recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation