La Compagnie Noire Index du Forum
The Black Company- Spoiler

Répondre au sujet    La Compagnie Noire Index du Forum » La Ruelle » La Compagnie Noire [RP] Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
The Black Company- Spoiler
Auteur Message

Point(s): 65
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message The Black Company- Spoiler Répondre en citant
Here are some informations about the novels of the Black Company , which inspired the name of our guild, but also its spirit, its ranks and its atmosphere. I just made a small point on my 2 and a half years of play and on our good old guild! And the smile comes to my lips thinking that there is an incredible number of similarities with novels. If only in our behavior! If so, even skirmishes make me think. Our struggle when everything is going badly to get back on track,, In short, here are some news about novels and short summaries drawn on the right / left. In the meantime, I started writing the history (annals?) Of Comapgnie Noire, but the guild this time, WE!
I'll give you that soon, it's promised.

Please help.
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

Creative Digital Communication Examples

Ven 22 Déc - 13:06 (2017)

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 22 Déc - 13:06 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    La Compagnie Noire Index du Forum » La Ruelle » La Compagnie Noire [RP] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation