La Compagnie Noire Index du Forum
The Dark Fantasy today

Répondre au sujet    La Compagnie Noire Index du Forum » La Ruelle » La Compagnie Noire [RP] Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
The Dark Fantasy today
Auteur Message

Point(s): 65
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message The Dark Fantasy today Répondre en citant
I would like to talk about a theme and especially a genre that is particularly dear to my heart, Dark fantasy.
At the time of today, I wonder where this place really is, little known, very let to quote and little to claim even sometimes not to consider as such, for example: the lord of the rings is clearly a work of dark fantasy . It's a fantastic story in a dark and mature world totally dystopian so it is indeed a work of dark fantasy and even 100%, yet the film was never considered as a work of its kind. At the moment little work assumes 100% that kind, to give some examples of work classify as dark fantasy: Valhalla rising (a great film dealing with a Viking and an unknown land, a mature story that do not take yourself for an idiot and show you the real cruelty of things), The Black Company books, excellent dark fantasy series, the Age of Conan mmorpg or even better known, Dark Souls and Demon Souls. Here I would like to have your opinion about this kind, if you are amateur or not and if yes do you have works to recommend?

Please help.
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

Corporate Branding Video Examples

Jeu 21 Déc - 08:54 (2017)

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 21 Déc - 08:54 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    La Compagnie Noire Index du Forum » La Ruelle » La Compagnie Noire [RP] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation