La Compagnie Noire Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
my recruiter is ignoring me, What does it mean?

Répondre au sujet    La Compagnie Noire Index du Forum » La Ruelle » Bureau de recrutement Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
my recruiter is ignoring me, What does it mean?
Auteur Message
Donnieclark
Visiteurs
Visiteurs

Masculin
Point(s): 65
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message my recruiter is ignoring me, What does it mean? Répondre en citant
Hello,
2 weeks ago I signed the contract with Navy. 1 week ago I was in my recruiter's office and wrote some kind of test (4 module test about drugs). Now I am trying to reach my recruiter by phone, SMS and email, but no response at all! What does it mean? I told her that I am going overseas for 5 months (I didn't because she told me she need to talk with her commander about that). She promised me to give an answer 1 week ago and now she just disappeared. I suspect that she might have kicked me out of DEP program? Can she do that without telling me that?
What to do now?

Please help.
Thanks,
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References:http://www.city-data.com/forum/military-life-issues/1923816-my-recruiter-ignoring-me-what-does.html

Medical Business Promotion

Mar 19 Déc - 14:23 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 19 Déc - 14:23 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    La Compagnie Noire Index du Forum » La Ruelle » Bureau de recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation