La Compagnie Noire Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Pet Cemetaries

Répondre au sujet    La Compagnie Noire Index du Forum » La Ruelle » Place du marché Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Pet Cemetaries
Auteur Message
Donnieclark
Visiteurs
Visiteurs

Masculin
Point(s): 65
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message Pet Cemetaries Répondre en citant
Hello,
The first time we saw the stone was on a Saturday when we visited the grave. The next morning (Sunday), I phoned the cemetery and they said that they would have it cleaned. When we went the next Saturday, they hadn't. The next morning (Sunday again), I phoned again and they promised again to have it pressure washed Monday. Today is Saturday and when we visited the grave, it clearly hadn't been touched. All the letters were still filled with the fine white sand it arrived with. That's twice they've promised to clean it and not done so.
I think it is very clear to these people that they already have our money. We aren't important now. I would like them to clean it off once, and I'll take over after that. What can I use to pressure them? There is no real issue of us doing business with them again so they don't care about repeat business. The Better Business Bureau is a pretty weak threat. I could give them bad reviews on Web sites, but there aren't that many Web reviews for cemeteries. I know because I just looked.
Yes, I could rent a pressure washer and do it myself. Yes, it's not that hard, but it annoys me to pay someone a lot of money and then have them deliver a dirty product and ignore my complaints. The truth is that they could laugh in my face and tell me that they would go out of their way to keep the stone dirty and I wouldn't have much recourse. I just want them to clean it one time. It would be difficult to clean those sunken letters by hand. They have promised twice to do it and then forgotten. Any idea what I could use to pressure the people? What does one do when members of the funeral industry do a bad job?

I hope someone can help.
Please help.
Thanks,
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References:https://able2know.org/topic/192260-1

medical animated video

Sam 16 Déc - 12:08 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 16 Déc - 12:08 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    La Compagnie Noire Index du Forum » La Ruelle » Place du marché Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation