La Compagnie Noire Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Which is the best marketplace to launch digital product?

Répondre au sujet    La Compagnie Noire Index du Forum » La Ruelle » Place du marché Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Which is the best marketplace to launch digital product?
Auteur Message
Donnieclark
Visiteurs
Visiteurs

Masculin
Point(s): 65
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message Which is the best marketplace to launch digital product? Répondre en citant
Hi,
I am in the middle of launching the Pro version of my Word press Plugin - WP Simplicity. click bank has always been my best and favorite marketplace option, but with the recent issues with Click bank, For instance; distrust and disbelief people begin to have for the income stream screenshots used by Click bank vendors on their sales page (revealed most are done using Photoshop matching), vendors trying to increase their product gravity by crediting some of their sales to some affiliates accounts and so on. I began to have second thought about listing my product.
I will like suggestions from Warriors about other digital products marketplace that can be used. I have heard of Affiliated and I know of Paydotom but never used them. I will be happy to receive your honest advice and review about all of these marketplaces.
please anyone with experience guide me ?
Please help.
Thanks!
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References:https://www.warriorforum.com/main-internet-marketing-discussion-forum/353038-best-marketplace-launch-digital-product.html

startup animation explainer

Ven 8 Déc - 12:47 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 8 Déc - 12:47 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    La Compagnie Noire Index du Forum » La Ruelle » Place du marché Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation