La Compagnie Noire Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Moving on from applying?

Répondre au sujet    La Compagnie Noire Index du Forum » La Ruelle » Bureau de recrutement Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Moving on from applying?
Auteur Message
Donnieclark
Visiteurs
Visiteurs

Masculin
Point(s): 65
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message Moving on from applying? Répondre en citant
Hi,
I've started to become a little disheartened by the long plight of the recruitment process.
The rising costs to apply to each department and keep your certifications up to date (especially the costs associated with OFAI), just to be considered for a job that you may not have the work experience or interview prowess to attain hurts. Having to pay for a York fitness test without a CJO hurts. Constantly fearing that my eyes will deteriorate with old age before getting hired hurts!
While I'm not necessarily ready to throw in the towel just yet, has any other applicants or FF's ever pursued any other careers with some of the skills and certifications they've acquired for firefighting? It would be a shame to think of the thousands of dollars spent on Pre-Service, DZ licences, medical training, external courses would be without attaining the end goal, but at the same time I wouldn't mind hedging my bets a little bit.
Has anyone moved on from firefighting and found another successful career avenue? please help me ?
Please help.
Thanks!
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References:http://www.firehall.com/forum/showthread.php?s=645bdb859d456aa11fe39939a0f7d659&t=42488

Corporate Promotional Video

Ven 8 Déc - 12:39 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 8 Déc - 12:39 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    La Compagnie Noire Index du Forum » La Ruelle » Bureau de recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation