La Compagnie Noire Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Roman in the style of The Black Company

Répondre au sujet    La Compagnie Noire Index du Forum » La Ruelle » La Compagnie Noire [RP] Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Roman in the style of The Black Company
Auteur Message
Donnieclark
Visiteurs
Visiteurs

Masculin
Point(s): 65
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message Roman in the style of The Black Company Répondre en citant
Hi,
Voila I discovered some time ago the superb saga called The Black Company of Glen Cook. However I really hang on to everything and I would like to find romances that would look like it.
Let me explain, for those who do not know, La Compagnie Noire is a series of novels from the dark fantasy with heroes without pity.
The greatest particularity for my taste is the style, this series is held in the form of annals and therefore (for my pleasure) we do not eat tons of description of place, perso ect ... the novels are compose has 90% of dialogues and 10% of explanation.
My question is the following:
would you know novels of dark fantasy (of preference) write in an "annal" style (to avoid typing me description).
Or just fantasy novels (bloody) whose style is action-oriented (ie it feels like watching a movie that tape you to the bottom of the seat because everything is chained without pause) .
To give you an idea, I love the Lord of the Rings but I have a lot of trouble reading because of the pages of description even if at times we go through good moments of action (which should constitute 95% of novels to my taste).
Please help.
Thanks!
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References:https://forum.hardware.fr/hfr/Discussions/Arts-Lecture/style-compagnie-noire-sujet_94815_1.htm

brand marketing video

Jeu 7 Déc - 10:10 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 7 Déc - 10:10 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    La Compagnie Noire Index du Forum » La Ruelle » La Compagnie Noire [RP] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation