La Compagnie Noire Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
eBay china sellers tactic to cover their mistakes ?

Répondre au sujet    La Compagnie Noire Index du Forum » La Ruelle » Place du marché Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
eBay china sellers tactic to cover their mistakes ?
Auteur Message
Donnieclark
Visiteurs
Visiteurs

Masculin
Point(s): 65
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message eBay china sellers tactic to cover their mistakes ? Répondre en citant
HI,
He proposed to refund me half the price and keep the item, he cited a supplier mishap as the culprit.I stated that he has to refund fully and that if he wants the wrong item back he should be paying the cost of shipping as they confirmed it's their mistakes.Well I receive a "order cancel" notification from eBay and obviously a full refund so why do I even open a thread?It turns out that I cannot leave any feedback to the seller as "order cancelled" literally reverts the transaction as if it never happened (I can't even see it in my purchase history).Does this little trick opens the door to sellers to "hide" some of their misdeeds? If he proposed right away a refund I would have left positive feedback anyway, with that intermediate half-assed proposal, not so much anymore! But I won't even have the chance now.What do you think?
Please help.
Thanks!
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/268262-ebay-china-sellers-tactic-to-cover-…

Corporate Motion Graphics Example

Jeu 23 Nov - 14:23 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 23 Nov - 14:23 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    La Compagnie Noire Index du Forum » La Ruelle » Place du marché Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation