La Compagnie Noire Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Installer Hanging at Language Selection?

Répondre au sujet    La Compagnie Noire Index du Forum » La Ruelle » Salon des langues pendantes Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Installer Hanging at Language Selection?
Auteur Message
Donnieclark
Visiteurs
Visiteurs

Masculin
Point(s): 65
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message Installer Hanging at Language Selection? Répondre en citant
HI,
it found a couple problems and I let it correct them, but the next boot attempt had the same outcome. At this point it seemed easier to just re-install so I tried.
Each time, it just hangs at the language selection. A Google search turned up someone suggesting to select the 'try it' option and then activities -> install, so I tried that too. I also tried the net installer. Each time with the same result. I don't care about any of the contents on the root partition, so the choice of repairing the filesystem vs reinstall just boils down to whatever is easier.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Please help.
Thanks!
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References: https://forums.fedoraforum.org/showthread.php?313506-Installer-Hanging-at-L…
Startup Explainer Video

Mar 21 Nov - 13:36 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 21 Nov - 13:36 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    La Compagnie Noire Index du Forum » La Ruelle » Salon des langues pendantes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation