La Compagnie Noire Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Marketplace Content - What would you like to see from the community?

Répondre au sujet    La Compagnie Noire Index du Forum » La Ruelle » Place du marché Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Marketplace Content - What would you like to see from the community?
Auteur Message
Donnieclark
Visiteurs
Visiteurs

Masculin
Point(s): 65
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message Marketplace Content - What would you like to see from the community? Répondre en citant
HI,
As you guys know, Marketplace is already a great place to get tons of free content from Epic (and as of today, Mixamo!), and it will become a place for the community to buy and sell assets of all sorts as it grows an evolves. We are working really hard to make sure that it is the best that it can possibly be.I want to start a discussion to see what sort of things you all hope to see built out by developers and made available. Myself? I'd love to have access to Shader/Material Packs, Landscapes, Dynamic Skyboxes, and the Level Designer in me *reaaaallly* wants modular asset packs available for purchase. So what do you want to see the community put out on the Marketplace?
Please help.
Thanks!
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References: https://forums.unrealengine.com/unreal-engine/marketplace/12122-marketplace…
3D Promotional Video

Mar 21 Nov - 13:26 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 21 Nov - 13:26 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    La Compagnie Noire Index du Forum » La Ruelle » Place du marché Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation